Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Challange

I was resently, challanged by a tiny boy named porter to name another six random facts about me, again. I valiantly accept.

1. If I could own any sort of exotic animal, it would be the possum, armidillo, or platypus.

2. I want a ping-pong ball signed by a man named....Ping-Pong.

3. I can say the alphabet backwards.

4. I want to walk into a resturaunt and say I want the Usual, and get it.

5. I got the "Jackie-Chan" award on my swim team because I tried to smash a cup on my head and it didn't work, and then they had me do it again.

6. I have been told by at least 4 people that I should be a stand up comidian. I was horrible devestated when I found out that comedians have writters and are not doing there own stuff.

5 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Cooper,
I was so happy when I saw the new posts. I think swimming is the most physically demanding sport. Track will be a breeze.
Aunt Amy

Jessica said...

Cooper, I like your blog. I like the rubics cube being conquered. I like the random info about you. Keep up the blog. Aunt jessica

Mr. Ailstron said...

beautiful. and inspiring. I'm glad you could do that. Can't wait till EFY.
-Porter

Mr. Ailstron said...

maybe you could be a comedian that writes his own stuff...

Mr. Ailstron said...

hey who's oled? do you know that guy or is he hitting on over a blog?