Thursday, July 10, 2008

What the...

I know I just posted yesterday...but as i was alooking through the rest of your blogs and leaving messages I realized somthing. Having to type in those darn letters bugs the crap out of me. I don't know if the rest of you experience this inconvinence, but throughout this post I have put up pictures of what the criminals look like. Why do they do this. What gain do they have from making us type them. I guess I could log in and it might solve the problem, but who knows. At the
very least make them say somthing, I mean those words mean nothing.

7 comments:

Stake Camp Directors said...

I think we should start a game show where you have to come up with a word or sentence using all the letters.

Stake Camp Directors said...

For the first one-Oh what a quiet interesting friend. Used each letter as the first letter for the words. Tag you're it.

Mr. Ailstron said...

HOW many meters are your IM?
garrett

Dean and Maryellen said...

Why do some people have them and others don't. I don't have them. I really would like to know.
Grandma

Mr. Ailstron said...

i'm a little late, but happy birthday coopaloop. i dont like the letters either, and i'm about to type them in...

Mr. Ailstron said...

porter

Mr. Ailstron said...

bens address is
41 whit circle...
something...
i have to find it/
i think its way...
Kayesville, Utah