Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Second



First off, Lacy got a hold of the "S" key on my dads keyboard, so if you see a random "s" in the middle, beginning or end of a word, sorry. You may not see one because I caught them all, but if you do...sorry, again. We had another meet, and it was against richfield. The boys one by forty points and almost none of the girls showed up so our girls lost by seven. I swam the I.M. again. That rhymes if you say it out loud. I am starting to like this stroke. I was swimming against
Rapheal (Raf-i-el) Durtchi (Dur-chi). He is the other "I.M."er. That ryhmes too, kindof. So we get up on the block, this won't be as discriptive as my other one, and the person says go. I dive in and figure I'd be pretty psyched if I got a 2:33 again. I saw Durtchi on my back to breast turn and he was right next to me. That was the moment I decided I was not going to lose this race. I kept up with him on the breast and then went as fast as my little arms would carry me on free. I dropped another second. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, who ever can tell me what that is and who owns it (not the trainer) and who the owner was keeping frozen in carbonite, is cool.

1 comment:

Dean and Maryellen said...

Keep it up and your on your way to the Olympics