Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Day of High School



So yea, I started my first day of HIGH SCOOL. It has been and okay first day. I took some pretty good classes:

  • Welding Tech 1
  • Drafting Cad 1
  • Chemistry
  • Swimming
  • Spanish
  • Algebra 2
  • Fitness for Life (P.E.)
  • English 10

Thats just the 1st semester. I am taking early morning sciminary, so don't freak out. The second semester I am taking Health and Computer Tech and the rest are the same. The Swimming class is for Swim Team. We have A day B days at the High school so all the classes are about an Hour and a Half long. I hope the rest of the year is fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cooper, That is great that we can now keep up with you and all your details. I hope that you have fun in HS. It sounds like you are doing great. We like your blog and that is a scary thought "?Cooper driving?" Love the ivins family