Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sorry.



Um...do to lack of comments on my pictures, I wasn't planning on putting on anymore. We went to cali and I realized that people do look at them, think there great, and are just to lazy to put on any comments. That's my optomistic view. I could post my pessamistic view...but I might offend somebody. Give me a few days or somthing and I'll have 'em up. For the moment I have some pictures that I did not draw:
Subject: ME
Photography: MY MOTHER
Details: I was way mad. I was sick of pictures and wanted nothing more to do with them. I also think those clothes were a little itchy. I hope you get a good laugh, I was having one. The whole time I was thinking, "what is my mom gonna do with these...HAHA!!!" My plan backfired and now I'm a laughing stock. :(












4 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

I wonder sometimes why I put the little bit of time I have into my blog. I too, get very few comments and I am a missionary,so don't feel bad. I hope people look at it but I dodn't know either. I thought people were suppose to write to missionaries. You gave me the opening so I vented a little to you.
LOve you Cooper. The pictures are not the real Cooper.
Grandma or Sister Urmston

Mr. Ailstron said...

those are so funny. your a hero for that. fight the picture power!
Porter

Urmston Family said...

Cooper,

Those are some great mugs. Please look forward...Please look to the side...We cannot see your number. Maybe we could get some full body shots with some of those outfits from your Dad's blog. The jumper would be a great one.

Candice Lynn said...

I was definitely one of the lazy ones who viewed your pictures, thoroughly enjoyed them and the accompanying captions, yet failed to comment. I will do better in the future.