Friday, October 17, 2008

The Title of This Entry Is...

First of all i would like to know how you guys fancy up your blogs. I'm stuck with this plain old boring stuff I had two choose form the begining. Second of all, I got a job. Actually I've had it for a month now. I didn't say it in my privious post because...you come up with this one. I finnaly got paid!!! 129 bucks, dollars, moneys, cold hard cash, bills, moolah, dough, greenbacks, gold pieces (I like to incorperate all ages, races, ethnicities, (both) genders, time zones, ect. as I can!). I plan to pay my tithing with 10% of it and then, in the words of my good friends Aerosmith, blow it all(not those exact words). HAHAHAHA. Not really. I am going to by the new Metalica album and, when it comes out, the new AC/DC album. It's gonna be awsome. Then with the rest of it...I'm gonna need Ideas. I got save it and thats it.
Now for a random thought, this auto save thing used to really push my buttons; however, I almost lost all this entry once, and it saved it. Yippee. Now here's a picture

Yes, I drew this and I know you guys have all been dying to see another one. I had a hard time with this one, and you'll never guess what my problem was. The name. I had know Idea who I was. Was I Victor Frankenstein, creating an "evil" monstor, or was I Dr. Bruce Banner, exposed to the blast of my own gamma bomb. Yes I used Wikipedia to get myself learned on the backgrounds of these two Extordinary...Creatures, heros, things? The Hulk or Frankenstein? You dicide.

4 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Congrats on the job!!

There are sites you can get different backgrounds -

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

these may be too girly, but there are some boy ones.

Matthew Urmston said...

coop you r afunny boy ilove you to bits and pieces im glad you are mine mom

Stake Camp Directors said...

I am so late seeing yo post! Let's hear more about how you earned the dinero. I wish you would post everyday so I could laugh at your funniness. We will be seeing you in 6 weeks. I LOVE UTAH'S BLUE SKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Maybe with the extra money you can take me and your dad out golfing. You made so much money you could even by lunch for us. There's an idea for your money. If you ask Elder Urmston he would say save your money for the best experience in your life. Great Job on the work experience, Uncle Marc