Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In English

(It didn't translate correctly)

Hello! This entry blog special for the biggest alive man, Mr. Cooper Urmston, will be done in Spanish. Yes! For that one the extraordinarily wonderful people there that proves to say tounge native of the Mexican people, these following prayers are not rags in you. They are simply my way of doing the diversion of those people who cannot say this languege. Let's understand? Of course the ironic thing consists of the fact that used a Spanish translator for the whole matter, HaHa! (only for you candice). So those idiots no people of sense will have it nor designs. I am going to assume that if you manage to translate this one, this will not have sense. These a few last weeks they have been well. I have to fix this one before something more happens. We had to find this last Saturday, and I did depositor. I dropped two seconds in my free 100 and 100 behind. Now I have one 1:01.15 in my free style and one 1:15.something in my back. I would have fallen down more in free me, but I spoilt one of my returns of flip. Then this one later is we have I break a minute. Also I tried for the basketball and did not do it. Ah well. I go to next year. I will fix the translation next week.


HAHA

1 comment:

Candice Lynn said...

Write a letter to Elder Dean in espanol-he will love it! I can't do it even though I took spanish in high school. Thumbs down to me. PS-I'm glad I have made everyone self conscious about haha now.