Saturday, October 13, 2007

St. George Marathon Continued

Yea, so then we went and we waited at the end of the marathon for them. We got there right as the very first runners were coming in. They look like they were hurting. I started to take pictures of weird people on my moms camera. I got pictures of harry guys, old people, people holding hands, some guy that was chanting somthing, and some other weird oddities. Then as I wasn't looking, my mom says, "Hey there is a guy with a bloody nipple, go get a picture." I got up and started running as fast as I could. I was doging in and out of the people traffic, then I got to a ditch. There were people all over the side I was on. So I go and jump over the ditch then, as I jump back, I misplaced my foot. I slipped and fell, I could have gotten the perfect picture. I missed it. I saved the camera, but I ripped a hole in my jeans. I walked back to my mom, and she started freaking out. I was wondering what was going on. "Mom, it's just a pair of jeans, you can't fix them here!" Apparently I had scraped my knee pretty bad. It hadn't hurt until I saw it, but thats okay. So thats about when Uncle Nathan came around the corner, He looked fine. Aunt Jill left to go wait for him. Then, a while later, Uncle Peter came around, followed by my dad. It was great. The boys started running with him, I would have but it would have looked weird to see a limping man try to run. Times:
Uncle Nathan: 3:27:--
Uncle Peter: 4:22:--
My Dad: 4:37:--

Other Highlights of the past week:
Well, we have to start packing up stuff for our new house, so we have been doing that, but of course, we also got a new X-Box. We are still geting work done though. I went in and took my learners permit test, I got a 78%, out of the 80% I need. I needed one more question. The question was:
Marjajuana does not affect your driving.
a) True
b) False
I read it like this
Marjajuana does affect your driving.
a) True
b) False

So yea, I was annoyed about that. Thats about it.

3 comments:

Urmston Family said...

So, are you saying marijuana does affect your driving?

Dean and Maryellen said...

Keep trying. Should be easy the next time.

Unknown said...

Cooper:
So where are all the photos from the St. George Marathon and the newspaper photo from the truckers convention?

I really enjoyed reading everything that you published. I know it's a lot of work but I hope you keep it up.

Love you,

Grandpa U.