Tuesday, October 2, 2007

UPDATE

Okay, so nothing much has been happining latly, but I am going to tell you what has been happening between the nothing happening:

1- My mens volleyball team idea has been....not rejected, but given up. The guy I talked to said that I had to go talk to the state school board, and then it would just get more complicated from their, so I just decided that It wasn't worth it. By the time I get one started, I will probably be a junior. They said I could start a mens volleyball club, but that dosn't sound as cool.

2- I was in the Spanish Fork Press. I went to some trucker convention and then they tracked me down. I then had to get my picture taken with the trucker and his truck. The convention was pretty cool, I got 4 doughnuts, 3 Fruit drinks, and 2 free tardies. I got my friends to get in the picture to, but I forgot to mention it was going to be in the paper. They also quoted me. The inside of the turck looked pretty cool. They guy has to go through 18 gears to get to 75 mph. The heading of the article was FUTURE TRUCKERS!!! ( it used a more formal word than tuckers). We now joke around that we are in the FFA and the FTA (Future Farmers of America and Future Truckers of America)

3-I found out that welding was a FFA class and joined it. We then went to the state fair and wathed a guy make a wooden sculpture with a chain saw.

4- I welded for the first time today!!! I was already to do it, but then I got up to weld, put the sheild down, and Freaked out. It was pitch black in there. I thought I might weld my finger off(?). I was on MIG welding, so the weld comes from a wire that is fed through the pipe. There was a slim chance I might hit my finger.

5-We got a new partner swim coach.

6-I am now a life in the Scouting program

7- There is a girl on my swim team who used to swim with Liberty High I think. She new me and Jordan were related.

Thats about it. .....Oh, were selling our house

1 comment:

Dean and Maryellen said...

I love hearing about your life. Keep it up. Enjoy ever minute of your years in high school. You will have great memories to recall.
congrats on the LIfe Scout.
HOpe you will find a small spot for yourself in you new home.
LOve you, Grandma