Thursday, October 11, 2007

St. George Marathon



So last week almost, we went down to St. George. I just haven't had time to post. My dad, Uncle Peter, and Uncle Nathan were all running in the saint George Marathon. In my opinion, they all had a different perspective of the word WINNING:

My Dad-Not cramping up until after 18 or 20 miles

Uncle Nathan-Beating a certain time

Uncle Peter-...I really don't know what he was thinking

Now these are just my opinions, so don't quote me. So the morning of the race, we woke up at 4 in the morning. We took Uncle Peter and my dad down to the hotel where Uncle Nathan was staying (we were staying at my Uncle Lanes). We then proceded to drive to the place where we would wait for the 3 men. We got there at 5ish. We tried to go to sleep in a 6 person tuck with 8 people in it, with a band playing in the background. If you can guess, we didn't get much luck. So we just sat in the tuck awake. At 6:30, the wheelchair people came ( they let them go by first). After that, we had a while to wait. Then Uncle Nathan came past, followed by my dad, followed closly by Uncle Peter. Then after about an Half an hour, I saw my old biology teacher, Mr. Hallam. The office is coming on so I will right the rest in the next post.

No comments: